If you are considering purchasing a large deep fryer you may be wondering, what would
you cook in it? There are many delicious recipes that you can cook in a large deep fryer that will
make you wish you had bought one sooner! Deep fried foods, while certainly not on the healthy
side, are absolutely delicious. Even if you save these dishes for a special occasion or for when
you have company over, you won’t be sorry. See below for several things to consider
concocting in your deep fryer.
1. Deep Fried Chicken: Deep fried chicken is one of the most common items to
cook in a deep fryer. You will start with a batter of beaten eggs mixed in with
flour. You can then add in your seasonings, dip in the chicken and then
refrigerate. You will want to refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Once they come
out of the fridge you can fry and serve right away.
2. Soft Crab: Soak the crabs in beaten eggs, sprinkle with flour and then place into
the deep fryer.
3. Tempura: You can make a variety of different types of tempura foods in a deep
fryer. You can make tempura out of veggies, meat, or even seafood. Many
delicious options include cauliflower, carrots, zucchini, and even asparagus but
really the sky is the limit! You will need rice flour and sparkling water. You will
then want to coat the veggies or meat and fry.
4. Shrimp: Shrimp with any kind of fried coating is always delicious!
5. Fried Seafood: You will want to wash and prepare your seafood. Next mix your
egg and flour mixture with white wine. Finally, you can coat and fry away! You
really can’t go wrong with frying up any of your favorite seafood options!